Monday 30 September 2013

Well Done!

I had the chance to view your blog posts and I must say that they were very detailed  concerning your reflections on what you learnt in class. Also I recognized that you have already completed each task given by Mrs Roberts. Good Job!!  Sweetie your page design was simply adorable. However, I thought that your reflections were a little lengthy although details are good maybe you could try to summarize a bit so that your viewers are able to quickly browse through without spending to much time on one post. Overall good job quiet creative and interesting ideas and information.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the insight Marion, been really working on staying on top of all the exercises as they come, I don't want to be left behind in this class, that is not an option for me and it;s pretty fun too so it doesn't seem like so much work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete